1.17.2011

serendipity.

i try to forget these wretched things that have happened to me, and things people have done to me, and things that make me upset, and worry me.... but they keep coming back, to haunt me. and i hate it.

and i always remember at the worst moments, and then i get down, sucked into my own secluded, world, and then people ask me whats wrong, and i cant do anything to explain it. i cant relay to them all the thoughts going through my head. i know memories are in the past. they cant physically come into the present and hurt me..... but time cant stop a memory.
memories defy time and space. memories are on a different dimension. they seep into your brain, and although most memories are wonderful and beautiful, and meant to be remembered. the evil memories sometimes come too....and those just need to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment