1.23.2011

past cant get me anymore.

























































so. things and people and problems of my past keep...reappearing, if you will. and at first, i get down, and then i think.... why am i letting the past ruin my present, and then i decide not to let it, and it makes me happy. :)

chicago....ahhh.... its growing more and more tempting. i talked to melody and she said she had "nothing negative to say about it at all" and then continued to share with me tips of the city and life in the big city, and the chicken lady... :)

i like melody alot, i also like god's timing, and i like hearing just the right thing at just the right time. god is opening doors, and i need to take the risk and walk through them. no matter how much it worries me.

good sunday. good life. good everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment