1.24.2011

one. twenty. four.


i have thought more passionatey and more intently, and more emotionally within the last week than i ever have, ever. and these things that i am thinking about and processing are heavy, important things. no, i wouldnt say that i am worrying. it's moreso just processing, milling over ideas, tracing different paths my life could take. i havent really talked it out with anyone, well, i did a little with one person, but its hard for me to talk to them full out and spill all my guts, i hold back a little with them. unfortunately, even when i try not to hold back, i do.

i miss some of my friends that i havent seen in a while. my life is hectic and busy, and i am beginning to develop a negative attitude with my body. shes not cooperating and i am noticing bulking. i know, this post is all over the place, but thats a relatively accurate example of how my mind and heart are thinking right now...all over the place. welp, happy monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment