7.08.2010

solitary jitters.

so, im in montana with the family for the rest of the month, and although im glad to be away, and glad to be here, im finding it hard to be a social butterfly. instead, i keep dazing off into my own world, having my own little conversation, or pondering things in my head. none of these things are bad necessarily, and ive been very inspired. i really just want to get creative, but all i have with me is my watercolors. i want to paint. i want to sew. i want to make something big! so... we shall have to get on that.

i also want to go to the library. montana is my reading time for the year, and i already have my list written up. maybe i can go there tomorrow! :)
on another note, the coffee cups here are much too small. i may have to buy myself a big one.

1 comment: