7.23.2010

lessons learned.


this is my one hundredth post, so i thought id do a wish/dream list and summary. in other words, a crazy rambling of my thoughts.

i have learned so so much about myself over the past few months. two thousand and ten has been a wonderful year for me. i am discovering how to be confident, adventurous, spontanious, positive, optimistic, and how to have a healthy image of myself.

i have learned how to be a good friend. ive learned how to have grace, and how wonderful it is to recieve it. i have also learned that trust cannot be put in everyone, and that it is important that others trust me, and i need to value trust much more.

i have learned that the way i look at my body, and myself as a human being, is much more affected by me than outside forces. i can see/hear things, but it is my choice to let them get to me.

i have learned that life cannot be planned. and it's better that way.

i have learned that i need to be patient. and im working on it.

i have learned that it is so much easier to get along with my sister instead of fighting with her about useless things. because i love her, and i want to be able to help her grow up, and hopefully, learn from my mistakes and avoid making the same ones. i really do love her.

i have learned many other things, and i know i will learn many more.

but for now, happy thursday! and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment