6.13.2011

weekend update

welp, this weekend was great {considering i graduated and my party went well} other than the fact that i woke up friday and over the course of the day grew progressively more "about to get sick". if you know what i mean. i was pumped full of 8 juice plus pills and off to graduation i went, but afterwards, all i could do was drink water, trying to soothe my throat. then saturday morning i woke up feeling like someone knocked me in the head with a bowling ball. i felt drowsy and icky the whole day until five, when my party started. then this morning it happened all over again. but this time it didnt go away, but my voice did. yep, that's right, i cant talk..... maybe its a good thing, because sometimes i need to have times of quiet.

anyway, hopefully my voice will come back tomorrow... and hopefully this sickness//allergies will stop SOON, because i cant take this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment