4.13.2010

tea is the only thing that keeps me holding on.


first day back home, first day back to school, lost pens&pencils, dropped phone, forgotten crafts bag, dropped keys, lost schedule, missed practice, no motivation, undone homework.... this is a crazy tuesday. i am totally not here right now. my mind is on central avenue, sitting in starbucks drinking an iced coffee fixed the lindsay way. tea has been the only thing keeping me from falling, my calming comfort. speaking of tea... i need to make a fresh cup.

im excited for tomorrow though. i have a love affair with wednesday nights. they make my adrenaline rush, and my smile shine, and my soul jump for joy.

i miss my friends...

lovely loves. tess

3 comments:

  1. im SO happy you are home!!! i love you and cannot wait to see your smile tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heather dear! :) i cannot WAIT to see you either... you have no idea how often you have entered my thoughts... <3 lets chitty chat. soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lindsay way <3 you're too cute.

    I'm glad you are home so we can get coffee together soon :)

    ReplyDelete