4.10.2010

never too soon.


I cant wait to grow up. Im so close now.

All I dream about is a cute downtown apartment {with awesome amazing roommates}.

I can see myself now, sitting on a little comfy couch with my tea and leggings.

Working on my laptop, with the sun shining through a big, open window.

I see myself again, hanging out in the kitchen with a group of awesome amazing friends, eating yummy good food.

And another time, I see me and a bigger group of friends, crammed onto our front porch, laughing and telling stories, and having way too much fun.

Im so close now, to being able to take responsibility for myself.

it’s a scary thought.

But the pros outweigh the cons by tons.

So, I am ready for it.

I know it.

I feel it.

Im anxiously waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment