2.16.2010

a proposal.



so... i saw these chalkboard mugs in starbucks, and my mind had a pondering.

she walks into the shop, only five minutes late. there he is, sitting in the corner, with a look on his face that says 'you're late.'
"hey, give me a break, it's raining outside." she says with a smile, as she leans over to kiss his forhead before taking a seat at the little table for two.

"it's fine babe. i just walked in myself. so i'm thinking about getting hot chocolate this time. what do you want?" he stands, with a big grin on his face, and nervously checks his back pocket.

"make that two! oh my, it is cold outside!" they smile at each other and he turns to order. she looks out the window. car lights reflected off the raindrops, and puddles formed in the parking lots.

then, she turns her head to look at a cuter view- he stands at the register, and pulls out his wallet to pay. he is such a handsome little man...oh my.

he turned and met her gaze, giving her a little wink, he caught me. and she averted her eyes back out the window.

he soon returns. but he only has one hot chocolate, and it is not in the normal cardboard disposable white cup. instead, it is in a huge chalkboard coffee mug. he sits it on the table.

"where's your's? and what's this?" butterflies fill her stomach; something's up....

she picks up the mug and rotates it... and on the back, scribbled in chalk, in his chickenscratch, are those four magic words, will you marry me?

4 comments:

  1. ugh. why tess? haha. oooh my. can you make sure that my boyfriend does something super cute like this for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww! So sweet! *sigh* whenever I get proposed to mine beter be just as cute if not more haha

    ReplyDelete