1.13.2010

just putting it out there.

i wrote a few letters....

dear anonymous #1,
i dont know what to do, because, well. i dont know what to do. i love you though, and im going to try to figure things out. and i am sorry you misunderstood me, and i am sorry i misunderstood you. but...some things cant be undone. i am a fail friend, but i love you, and miss you.

dear anonymous #2,
you are beautiful and strong, and i look up to you so much, and i feel like i let you down. and i am sorry that i dont always listen to you, just know that i am listening but i cant help myself sometimes... will you be there for me if i fall flat on my face?

dear anonymous #3,
its hard with you gone. i wish you were here when i needed you. like the night i broke up with him, you werent here, and i had to cry on my own shoulder. i felt really alone, and i missed you, and that just made me cry harder. i understand what you are doing, and i love you for it. but, i love you so much and i never really realized how good it was having you around... when can you be back for good?

dear anonymous #4,
i dont know what you want from me, but i wish you could make up your mind and fill me in, because i dont like playing in the middle ground. and i also like to know what im getting myself into. although, im kinda already in. i took the jump a while ago. anyway. please, for my sanity, make a desicion and commit to it. then i can just relax, and be your buddy. which is really all i can ask for. and all i want right now.

dear anonymous #5,
i sure do hope you are going through the same lovelies as i am right now, because im sure they will make for good stories someday.... i dont know where you are or what your doing, but... do you think about me like i think about you? are you looking for me? because, when i feel really alone, i think about you, and i think that maybe you are out there living your life and feeling alone too. and somehow, knowing we are both alone makes me feel less lonely. i love you already bud...

No comments:

Post a Comment