5.11.2011

Springtime in the city.


the past few weeks have been magnificent! i have LOVED my walks in the city lately. the other night i actually walked all the way from 18th street to sweet frog in carytown. it's an hour and 35 minute walk... just in case you wanted to do it sometime. haha. makes rva seem MUCH larger, that's for sure. anyways, i carry my new not-so-fancy but not-too-bad-either camera everywhere with me. it's a point and shoot, but takes clear pics, which is all i need for moments like this when im just out and about and want to document awesome things. so, these are some awesome things ive seen lately.

i cannot wait to live in the city. i sent in my housing application yesterday! woot! i think im living in a single room in GRC 3. but we'll see. its kinda pricy, so if i have to do something else i wont mind. tomorrow is taco night at mel & andrews. so excited for it. :) because they are both incredibly awesome to me, and i love getting to hang out with them. i got my graduation announcements in the mail on tuesday, and they will be mailed tomorrow! graduation is june tenth and i cannot wait.

im planning to hang out with numerous friends over the next few weeks. i miss my girls! and i want to hang out with my new friends too! so i want to do that before my summer officially begins and everything gets crazy.

summer. is. so. close. now. almost there.

goodnight kids.

2 comments:

  1. I totally loved seeing you tonight! It made me so happy :) I love you!
    Can't wait to hang out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VOODOO School bus is my neighbor leroy!!!

    ReplyDelete