4.17.2011

nothing better.

things arent getting any better for me.

i really wish i could talk to someone about everything that is going on inside of my head right now.
but the person i want to talk to seems disinterested and "platonic" today.

i miss things i had.
im bummed.
its been a long day.

my family is moving to florida. and im terrified. no, im not moving, im going to vcu. but the rest of them are moving. we're selling the house... ill be alone up here. it makes me sad.

thats whats been bothering me today.... sucky beginning to spring break, and kinda a waste ofsuch a beautiful day. but on the bright side, anastasia was able to have an incredible birthday, and that makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry about your family. That must be really hard to come to terms with. I am praying for you though and know that I and a bunch of other people are always here for you. I love you, Dear!

    ReplyDelete