10.11.2010

october moon


driving home from work tonight, i looked looked up in front of me, and was startled by the moon. she was burnt orange like a pumpkin, and huge..... and only a sliver of her could be seen. oh, how i love october moons :) and manchester orchestra. i need to make an october mix soon...

*side note. someone called me during work today, randomly, and, i couldnt/didnt want to answer. but then, later i texted them to check what they needed... "oh, im sorry, i butt-dialed"...and then they continued to text me about things i really dont care about anymore, so i just, didnt answer... butt-dialed my a**. i know that they called me on purpose.... it was too random for it to be a butt dial. and if it was. then thats one talented butt. i wish people would just... do something, or not do something. you cant just go halfway and turn around. at least admit to what you were trying to do. yes?

1 comment:

  1. 1) The moon was beautiful tonight
    2)I understand what you mean completely

    ReplyDelete